Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

{SwagBucks}

I've been playing around with this site for a couple days before I decided whether I wanted to blog about it or not.  I've decided it takes a little bit of time (I'm on the internet almost all day anyway) but it's definitely worth it!! 

Let’s start with the basics, What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is an online search engine just like Google or Yahoo. 

How do I earn Swagbucks?
You can earn Swagbucks by doing searches for just about anything online. Just switch to using Swagbucks.com rather than Google.com. Swagbucks randomly awards “Swagbucks” when you search. You can also earn points for using the toolbar, completing surveys, and finding codes throughout the site.

What do I do with Swagbucks?
Swagbucks can be redeemed for prizes in the online Swag Store. You can purchase things like Amazon.com Gift Cards, Starbucks Gift Cards and even iTunes Gift Cards. There are tons of options, those are just my favorites.

How many Swagbucks do I need to earn?
It takes 450 Swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon.com gift card. (Free money, wahoo!!)

How Fast Can I earn Swagbucks?
There are lots of ways to earn Swagbucks including the Toolbar, Free Swagcodes and Special Offers. I’ll be highlighting these over the next few days so make sure you follow along. Typically I would expect to get about a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card a month but you can earn a lot more if you really keep up with the codes or you can get some friends to sign up under you and you can earn referral swagbucks.

When should I redeem my Swagbucks?
I redeem my swagbucks as soon as I can for Amazon.com Gift Cards. Then I add these to my account on Amazon and they are ready and waiting when I want to buy something. It takes about 10-15 days for the codes to show up in your account once you redeem your swagbucks so don’t wait till you’re ready to buy something on Amazon.com to redeem your swagbucks.

How do I redeem my Swagbucks?
You can go to the Swag Store link from the Swagbucks Home Page and then click on Gift/Rewards Cards. Look for the $5 Amazon.com Gift Card or any prize that you want to buy and then click on the green “Snag This” button. Swagbucks will add the gift codes to your account in the middle (Around the 17th) and at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment