Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{USO}

Just wanted to share....

So yesterday I attended my training session for the USO here in Charlotte, NC. It was GREAT!! Our USO at the Charlotte Douglas airport is an extremely nice facility. I learned a lot yesterday, got to tour the facility, and hopefully within a couple weeks I will be volunteering!! I had never heard of the USO until I was reading a blog that got me through life while Matt was away at boot camp. Whoever it was that posted the thread about the USO planted a seed in me...I wanted to see what this USO thing was all about...I WANTED to VOLUNTEER!!! I wanted to see the strong, courageous, dedicated men & women that travel through our airport as they are approaching their next destination. So now, I am able to do that & I am soooooo excited to volunteer my time. I AM PROUD TO SUPPORT THOSE WHO DEFEND ME!!

Support your local USO

No comments:

Post a Comment