Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Good day, SUNSHINE}}


Holy geez it's HOT as BLAZES here in NC today!! Whew!! BUT...it's beautiful, so I shall not complain =)

So....it's been a couple days since my last post. (I need to get better about this) But, at least I have accomplished quite a few things since last Friday.
My To-Do list looked like this:
Clean out closets
Wash walls/curtains/blinds & the normal house keeping routine
Oh....& the furr baby needs a bath too...Ruff Ruff!!

&&& to my surprise...I accomplished ALL of this and THEN SOME!
I bought a beautiful new piece of furniture for my dining area, decorated, painted the fireplace & decorated some more (pics hopefully to follow at some point).

But I digress...So on with today's business!!

I've mentioned before how much of LOVE CVS....&&& of course I went shopping at lunch time today. Here are my fabulous finds:

Transaction #1
Lysol Healthy Touch System 9.99
-$3 off Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System, SS 7/11
-$5 ECB from last week
Total of $2.76 and received $5 ECB back

Transaction #2
Schick Hydro razor $8.97 (Matt loves these)
-$5 ECB from previous transaction
Total of $4.67 and received $4ECB back...what makes this even better is there is a full rebate offer from Schick here. So $$ was made on this transaction in the long run =)

Transaction #3
Colgate kids toothpaste $3.69
-.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste, 4 oz +, SS 7/25
4 Colgate Total BOGOF $5.98
-$6 Colgate coupons I've had FOREVER
4 Softsoap refills $8.78
-$8 peelies on the product
Total of $1.38

Total out of pocket today: $8.81 {{which I will get back in a rebate from Schick, so everything was FREE}}
Total amount saved today: $52.58 Woooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment