Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

{Fabulous Friday!!}

I hate to wish my life away, but I am soooo glad it's Friday. I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished this weekend. Matt is away at drill and my precious 'lil punkin is with her Daddy.

On the list for this weekend:
Clean out closets
Wash walls/curtains/blinds
& the normal house keeping routine
Oh....& the furr baby needs a bath too...Ruff Ruff!!
So all in all probably a busy weekend again...but that's ok!! I love have a clean & organized living space, makes life a LOT easier =)

Also, I have been trying to earn a little extra money filling out surveys. I have read about this site on other blogs I follow and I believe it to be reputable. It takes a little time, but I'll give a little time for a little green$$. Click here to find out about Opinion Outpost

No comments:

Post a Comment