Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

{Hello Beautiful Friday}

Hip, Hip, Hooray! It's Friday!!

Ava & Aunt La~La at the beach

Super glad to have a slower schedule this weekend. Not much going on. Matt is helping a friend move out of town, cookout with Matt's family (Kayleigh & I are attending without him) and I'm pretty sure I decided to organize either the kitchen pantry or our closet...it's a toss up =)

On a yummy note...I found a FABULOUS recipe:

Grape Salad
Prep Time 15 Minutes
Difficulty Easy
Servings 6

Ingredients
4 ounces, weight Cream Cheese (can Substitute Low-fat Too!)
4 ounces, weight Sour Cream (low-fat Works Here, Too!)
¼ cups Granulated White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 pounds Seedless Grapes (Red, Green, Or A Combination Of Both!)
¼ cups Chopped Nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Etc.)
¼ cups Brown Sugar

Preparation Instructions
Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla together.
Wash and de-stem grapes; place in a glass bowl.
Toss cream cheese mixture over grapes.
Top with chopped nuts and brown sugar.
Chill salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!


Compliments of Tasty Kitchen



If you haven't been introduced to The Pioneer Woman or Tasty Kitchen, I strongly suggest you visit. Your mouth will thank you. I don't know how I EVER made it without these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment